SE-CU™ RM500 can offer a solution to these challenges
• Stabilizing the microbial quality of raw milk during milking, collection and transport
• Optimizing the basic quality of the end products
The microbial quality of raw milk can be stabilized for more than 10 hours in higher T° conditions with SE-CU™RM500.
The challenges facing the dairy industry
• Pathogen contamination risks
• Left-over culture activity
• Environmental spoilage
• Spoilage of the raw material
• Changes in characteristics
• Spoiled brine / pack water
SEA-i® can offer a solution to these challenges
• Additional barrier to protect against pathogens and spoilers
• Preventing turbid pack water / brine
• Maintaining original characteristics
• Extension shelf life
• Optimization of global quality
No development of Pseudomonas fluorescens in mozzarella pack water treated with SEA-i®. SEA-i® protects mozzarella against environmental contamination with Pseudomonas fluorescens.
Treating the fresh cheese with SEA-i® effectively controls the growth of the enterobacteria and stabilizes the shelf life.